Preschool – 7th Grade Parents of Applicants must:
- Attend an Open House or Daytime Tour
- Complete the Application for Admission
- Submit Application fee
- Submit Birth Certificate
- Submit Immunization/Physician's Report (State of Louisiana Certificate of Immunization is required)
Cedarwood School admits qualified students regardless of race, sex, color, national or ethnic origin, or religious affiliation.
K-7th Applicants only:
- Transcript Release form signed by parent/guardian.
- Student Profile form completed by current teacher.
- Admissions Office schedules testing (all new Kdg – 2nd grade applicants).
- Individual Psychological and Academic testing conducted at Cedarwood by an outside testing professional.
- For 3rd-7th grade applicants, submission of recent standardized test scores required or testing scheduled.
- Interview/meet applicant (student) typically on same day as testing.
- Transcript Review/Report Cards.
- Standardized Test Scores.
- Results of any other testing or evaluation.
- Admissions Committee reviews application.
Preschool – 7th Grade Applicants:
- Will receive a phone call followed by notification letter from Admissions Office informing parent of Admissions Committee's placement recommendation.
- Enrollment contract and enrollment information is mailed with notification letter.
- Parents enroll student by returning Enrollment Contract and Enrollment Fees.
Cedarwood will continue to accept applications after the above deadlines. When there is a waiting list in the applicant's class, the application will be processed. Once the applicant completes the admissions process, the applicant will be informed of his or her eligibility for placement. When a position becomes available, the applicant will be notified immediately.
For more information please contact:
"Cedarwood will always be a special place to the White family. Kathy LeBlanc and the entire staff are to be commended for the excellent job that they did in preparing our kids for high school." – Jim White